Meld je aan.
We’re looking for a bright, tech-savvy, entrepreneurial student with fresh ideas who would like to be part of a dynamic growing company. You naturally identify yourself with our brand values: leading, caring, innovative and bright. If you’ve got what it takes to join our fast-paced organization, you can truly make a substantial impact in your internship.
We are ONE HUNDRED, the new standard in public restrooms. We combine unique knowledge, characters and competences to make an impact on human well-being, by changing the definition of a toilet break.
ONE HUNDRED’s mission is to create moments for better well-being. We do this through superior quality restroom services and legendary guest service. We offer our customers leading services to relieve, refresh and reload.
As a restroom brand we only have 1 focus; it is our daily business to build a brand, enhance the customer experience, offer solutions for all sizes and offer the latest innovations. Together with our strategic partners we aim to jointly continuously improve and develop our offers. We are currently looking for a finance management intern at our international service office in Amsterdam, who is up for the challenge.
As a finance management intern, you’ll be supporting our Finance Department with all activities regarding accounting tasks, financial planning, forecasting and reporting. In addition, you will carry out various administrative tasks and have input to financial systems development projects. Your decisions, analysis and work will directly impact the business.
• Work conjunction Finance Department in various administrative and commercial finance tasks
• Take part in projects for system implementations, continuous standardization and process improvements
• Assist in the preparation of internal monthly financial reports or ad hoc reports
• Improve financial processes
• Analyze financial information
• Assist in the payments process and cash reconciliation
• Assist in preparing business cases
• Organize files in preparation for due diligence or reporting
• Analyze completed projects to compare estimated costs to actual costs, and determine the reason for any discrepancies
• 4th year Bachelor student at a recognized HBO or equivalent; Financial Accounting or similar course of study
• Attention to detail
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, and comfortable using other MS Office software
• Preferably experienced with Basecone and Exact Online or similar accounting system
• Professionalism, commitment to quality and integrity, and strong self-motivation
• Able to work in a team-oriented environment and willing to assist others as needed
• Enthusiastic to work hard in a growing company
• Must be a self-starter who is comfortable achieving maximum results with minimal supervision
• Proven record of prioritizing effectively and handle shifting priorities
• Communication – outstanding written and verbal ability to communicate in English and Dutch (Spanish is a pre)
• Proactively seek out new learning opportunities
• Flexibility to perform a variety of different types & levels of work
• Present strong, fact-based points of view
• Meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities
• Excellent problem solving and organizational capabilities
Sounds like you? Then apply via the red button! If you have any questions, please contact us via WhatsApp or email!
Fortem Capital is looking for a full time intern as an Asset Management Assistant in their Amsterdam office. This is...Lees verder
Ahold Delhaize is een van de grootste food-retailers van de wereld en is toonaangevend in zowel supermarkten als in E-commerce....Lees verder
viaBOVAG.nl is een dynamisch en groeiend bedrijf dat de ambitie heeft om het leidende mobiliteitsplatform van Nederland te worden. Je...Lees verder
Footprint is een boekhoudkantoor voor een aantal grote klanten. Als finance en control stagiair word je direct opgenomen in het...Lees verder
Seepje is een duurzame startup uit Den Haag. Ze zijn op op zoek naar een aanstormende finance professional, op de...Lees verder
Marsh is ‘s werelds grootste verzekeringsmakelaar en risicoadviseur. Met meer dan 40.000 collega’s die actief zijn in meer dan 130...Lees verder