Please note that our platform contains various outgoing links to websites of other companies and that of course a different privacy statement applies to these websites.
Contact details Fiks
- Sint Maartenslaan 25
- 6221 AX, Maastricht
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://fiks.nl/
- COC: 77714644
What data does Fiks collect?
We collect the following data:
To use our services, you must log in with your Facebook, Google or LinkedIn account. Be aware that only the personal data you provide to the social medium is provided to us. By registering on Fiks via a social media account, we may collect the following information:
- Name and address details e-mail address, first / last name, gender, date of birth, telephone number, address and place of residence.
Furthermore, the following data can be collected and stored:
- Education data: education level, education, school, school location, education year, start of education, expected graduation date.
- Internship data: internship type, start of internship, internship duration and the number of days of internship per week.
- CV details: your profile photo, work / internship experience, previous education, skills, languages and additional activities.
- Automatically saved data: the vacancies you have clicked and taken action on.
- Company data: this includes logos, information about the company and the vacancy texts provided by the company. These data are, unless otherwise indicated, available to every visitor to the website.
Finally, we collect data related to your activity on the Fiks, such as applying for jobs, sending messages, searches performed and device-related data.
What does Fiks do with your data?
We collect your data to make the service we provide as good and as personal as possible, for example by making a connection between student and internship company. In addition, various data is used to innovate, to improve our service and to analyze our target group.
Who does Fiks share your data with?
In principle, all personal data is only shared with the users of the website in order to pursue the purpose which is provided in the previous paragraph. Only when it is necessary to share information with third parties, such as under legal obligations, will personal data be shared with third parties.
How does Fiks secure your data?
We will at all times do our best to protect your data as well as possible. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect personal information from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse and any other unlawful processing of the personal information in our possession. This includes firewalls, password protection and other access and authentication controls. We use SSL technology to encrypt data during transmission over the public internet. We also use application layer security features to further anonymize Personal Information. Finally, all our employees adhere to a confidentiality.
If we experience a breach of the security system, we will notify you and the authorities of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law.
How long does Fiks keep your data?
At Fiks we do not keep your data longer than necessary. We follow the rules of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when protecting your data. This means, for example, that we will delete your data when the retention period has expired or when we no longer need your data for the purpose of processing or duty.
We therefore make a distinction between the retention of data of students who, for example, are accepted or not. Do you have questions about these terms or about the GDPR? Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] [email protected].
Can this privacy statement be changed?
Yes, we can. We comply with privacy laws and regulations and will notify you when this changes.
Last update: October 5, 2020